- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: October 18th 2020 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_VII and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
Here are suggestion lists with basic person data and links to WikiTree. The analysis was done on data from September 13th 2020.
For changes since the previous update, see the "Statistics" section on WikiTree+.
- Made some data updates in the country table. I also added a column showing the item difference since the last week. https://wikitree.sdms.si/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries
- Added a new magic word construct Creator_ + WikiTreeID to the search engine. It finds all profiles that were created by that user. Here is an example for all profiles created by me. https://wikitree.sdms.si/default.htm?report=srch1&Query=Creator_Trtnik-2 You can extend the search to find all profiles created by me and no longer managed by me by searching for Creator_Trtnik-2 NOT Trtnik-2 https://wikitree.sdms.si/default.htm?report=srch1&Query=Creator_Trtnik-2+NOT+Trtnik-2
- Added new suggestion 421 Hidden marriage on public or open profiles. A marriage can be hidden from displaying on the profiles. This is used for additional privacy. But using it on open and public profiels is not its intent. It is causing problems with suggestions, where you don't see the marriage on the profile and have no idea of what is wrong until you enter the edit mode, where you can see the marriage.
- A new version of WikiTree+ Chrome extension is published. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wikitree%20/giodhdfeabddjnlhknbggojlgpnhanof It has a few new things also usable to DD. Changes in version is 0.3.5 are:
- Finished Profile cleanup. It does everything EditBOT does and a few more things. That includes conversion of old Ancestry links to new ones, I also added automatic conversion of curly quotes to normal ones.
- Wikidata template got sameas parameter. It will function same as with FindAGrave template.
- In suggestion 897 Error in template parameters I added checking of parameters that link to WikiTree pages. It is done for Categories, Projects, Space pages and Project Needs categories.
- I added additional checking of template parameters. That was in suggestion 848. I created 4 new ones 894-897 that will cover all parameter problems.
- I prepared two new suggestions (591 FindAGrave - Possible father and 592 FindAGrave - Possible mother) that list all missing parent relations between existing profiles. The suggestion is based on FindAGrave relations. In cases where both profiles are linked to findagrave and there is a parent relation on findagrave and there is no parent on wikitree, it suggests the connection. Of course you should first check if both findagrave memorials represent the correct persons on wikitree. Then you should try to find a source for the parent claim and add the relation if everything checks out.
- Added new magic word SourceJunk, UnmergedMatch, PendingMerge and templatetext=Andersson to WikiTree+ search engine.
- I added to Connection finder 2 new types of relation search. Paternal Lines and Maternal Lines. This can help in DNA queries to find a common father/mother. https://wikitree.sdms.si/default.htm?report=disp2&WikiTreeID1=+Whitten-1&WikiTreeID2=Whitten-819&relatives=4
Analysis was done on data from September 13th 2020.
- Suggestions News and Updates (September 13th 2020) Sep 15, 2020.