- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: September 25th 2022.
- Source-A-Thon: Get ready for Source-a-Thon 2022, that will be this weekend. You can register now.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
Here are suggestion lists with basic person data and links to WikiTree. The analysis was done on data from May 30th 2021.
For changes since the previous update, see the "Statistics" section on WikiTree+.
- Fixed a bug in URL verification, that shoved some false suggestions related to GDPR.
- WikiData related suggestions might have some changes related to opening Notable profiles. This week 200 became opened instead of unlisted.
- Improved the location recognition for The Netherlans Here is the Location table https://wikitree.sdms.si/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries&filter=NLD . There are some new 6x8 suggestions related to that. Can the Dutch project check them out if there are some invalid ones https://www.softdata.si/wt/Err_20210530/608_New_0.htm
- Runned EditBOT to correct 2000 931 ProjectBox Without Project Account suggestions for US Southern Colonist Project box. https://www.softdata.si/wt/EditBot/ChangeLog%20PPPUSSouthernColonist%2020210520%20211151.htm
- Runned EditBOT to correct 2000 direct usages of sticker template. They were changed to the Native American Sticker template.
- Added Azores and a few variations to the location table. https://wikitree.sdms.si/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries&filter=PRT
- Added Bénin as additional spelling https://wikitree.sdms.si/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries&filter=BEN
- Added British Honduras to Belize. https://wikitree.sdms.si/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries&filter=BLZ
- I added Don't know, DontKnow and Do Not Know in name fields as suggestions to 7x4 suggestions. They should use Unknown or be empty.
- I added Brecknock, Wales spelling to Breconshire, Wales report and Carnarvonshire, Wales to Caernarvonshire, Wales report.
- I made some modifications in the URL checking, that resulted in false suggestions. That reduced the number of URL suggestions for several thousands. The bug was present on just a few domains.
- I improved support for Arabic locations. That includes the arabic comma and better coutry recognition in conjunction with Arabic comma.
- Clean-A-Thon weekend is over. We all did a great job with over 230000 suggestions corrected. Here are the results from after the thon. They are visible in green in this table. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jlRaiRtaMEpsPdeuRLS2ids4HAXJyGVCKiQyEMh4NNE/edit?pli=1#gid=1197007295
- Added reports for Wales shires. Suggestion reports Space:DBE_Errors_By#Wales, Unsourced profiles Space:DBE_Unsourced#Wales and Unconnected profiles Space:DBE_Unconnected_UK#Wales
- I made it possible to see when a certain location ending is used. It is available on each country view. The link looks like this: https://wikitree.sdms.si/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries&filter=SAU You can turn it on/off with a link in the header on each country page (Show date histograms).
- Added support for cemeteries to WikiTree+ Maps. Cemeteries are displayed as an extended line from death location to the cemetery. Example: https://wikitree.sdms.si/findmap.htm?aid=Pokopali%C5%A1%C4%8De_%C5%BDale%2C_Ljubljana%2C_Slovenija&grouptype=C
Analysis was done on data from May 30th 2021.
- Suggestions News and Updates (May 30th 2021) Jun 1, 2021.