Date: 30 Aug 2019 [unknown]
Welcome to my "Where Is It" Page
LJ's Cheat Sheet
German Roots Images
SAG Webinar Links
Last but not Least !!
Profile manager: David Urquhart [send private message]
This page has been accessed 393 times.
- This page is the result of information received from a distance learning course in Genealogy at the University of Strathclyde, along with some other stuff. I had to store it somewhere...
- FS Basic Research Plans
- Genealogy Research Plan pdf
- Cluster Research Fan Club
- Mind Mapping
- Genealogy Research Map pdf
- Reviewing Research pdf
- google mapping overlay..
- How to... Paula J's guide to reading Latin, Old Script and how to find records, etc..
- Military UK
- Familyhistory federation list
- US census pdf
- Jewish research
- Scotland churches
- Nonconformists research
- FS RESEARCH links
- Archive org, Genealogical Research methods, pdf book
- BCG Application guide
- BCG Certification process
- Lisa Louise Cook, Genealogical proof Standard
- Society Of Genealogists, good practice hints
- ISOGG Autosomal DNA
- ISOGG Y DNA
- Genetic Genealogist
- My McGee .com, YDNA Utility
- National Library of Jamaica, Evaluating Primary and Secondary Sources pdf
- FS, Periodical Source Index
- Berkeley Library, Evaluating Sources guide
- Evidence Explained, sources vs evidence vs proof.
- The Baronage of Scotland>"The Baronage Of Scotland". 2020. Freepages.Rootsweb.Com. Accessed March 10 2020. http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~battle/genealogy/baronage/.
- National Library of Scotland Maps
- Genuki, Almanacs
- Post Office Directories, Scotland
- Digital National Library of Scotland
- British Newspaper Archive
- European portal
- Archives hub uk
- SOG UK
- One Name Study
- What's in a Name.net
- Ireland Archives
- Our Criminal Ancestors, Criminals Archives
- National Military Archive
- Olive tree links
- Cyndi's Lists
- Archives UK
- SAG Australia
- Connected Histories, British History Sources 1500 - 1900
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow
- Library of Congress genealogy resources
- Canada Archives
- National Library of Scotland Maps
- David Rumsey maps
- Library of Congress gov
- South Carolina Resources spacepage
- New England Historic Genealogical Society page
English Land Records.
Other People's Research
- Below is the official site for Robert's books on Mary Queen of Scots and contains the Scots family tree used in his research.
- [http://www.maryqueenofscots.net/ Official website for Robert Stedall's books about Mary Queen of Scots and JamesVI of Scotland, "The Challenge to the Crown" and " The Survival of the Crown".
- Scots Language Glossary.-Mudcat.org
Sometimes, the last place we look, is where we find a surprise. !!
- Miscellania Genealogica et Heraldica
- Blogspot, Miscellanea Genealogica et Heraldica
- Wikipedia Main Page
- LJ Russell because his space page, cheat sheet is awesome !!
- Pixabay for free Images
- University of Strathclyde It's because of their free Genealogy course that I found out about the Cluster Fan Club.
- Susie MacLeod for edifying the University of Strathclyde Genealogy course.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.