Surnames/tags: Dawe Daw
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Lorna Henderson or post a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
- FamilyTreeDNA Dawe Surname DNA project (covers both Daw and Dawe variants.
- As a surname project we particularly want direct male line representatives to test yDNA, at least yDNA37 but preferably yDNA67, from at least two distantly related lines of the same family to prove the DNA signature for the line.
- yDNA results are published for comparison (if your profile/project settings agree to so do) displaying the Most Distant Paternal Ancestor and a kit number, no other identifying information is available there.
- Should you wish to include your DNA tested information here on WikITree, follow these instructions
- Although primarily yDNA focussed, anyone with DAWE or DAW ancestry who has undertaken the FamilyFinder test is also welcome to join the project. Only yDNA results are published.
- There is a private to members "Activity Feed" associated with this FTDNA project.
- DNASurnames Dawe pages
- This site is an adjunct to the above FTDNA Dawe Surname DNA project, concentrating primarily on the DNA of the Devon and Cornwall Dawe families
- Lorna's personal Dawe pages
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lorna Henderson and One Name Studies WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)