Diary of Allen Franklin Scruggs, 1803-1902
Autobiographical diary of Allen Franklin Scruggs (1803-1902). He was born in Virginia to Finch Scruggs and Nancy Thomas, and married four times. He lived in Virginia, Tennessee, Illinois, Kentucky, and Missouri, dying in Lamonte, Missouri.
- by Allen Franklin Scruggs
- compiled by Judith Allison Walters
- Bothell, Wash., 1967, ed. 2: 1974.
- 103 pages
- includes index, family charts, and lists of births, baptisms, marriages, and deaths compiled from the diary
- Source Example:
- <span id='ScruggsDiary'></span>Walters, Judith Allison, compiler. ''[[Space:Diary_of_Allen_Franklin_Scruggs,_1803-1902|Diary of Allen Franklin Scruggs, 1803-1902]]'' (Bothell, Wash., 1974)
- Inline Citation Example (Change page number as appropriate.):
- <ref>[[#ScruggsDiary|Walters]]: Page 134</ref>