The Voyage of the ship Dirigo to the South Australian colony in 1854
The ship Dirigo, 1,282 tons, Captain Joseph Trevellick, from Liverpool 8th August 1854, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 22nd November 1854.
The 26th ship from England to S.A. with 484 government passengers for 1854. William L. Echlin, surgeon-superintendent and 481 passengers. Note there were 12 births and 14 deaths on the passage
Passengers lists etc.
- ship Dirigo, 1,282 tons, Captain Joseph Trevellick, from Liverpool 8th August 1854, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 22nd November 1854. Transcribed and submitted to The Ships List by Robert Janmaat. 
- 09/08/1854 - 22/11/1854 from the Passengers in History website, an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. 
- 26/1854 - Dirigo from the State Records of SA's Passenger Lists 1845 - 1940. 
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Thursday 23 November 1854, Page 2. 
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the Adelaide Times (SA : 1848 - 1858) of Thursday 23 Nov 1854, Page 2. 
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)