Location: Southeastern United States
Surnames/tags: Southern_Colonies Source-a-Thon Scan-A-Thon
For those of you that don't have a scanner, check out this G2G post.
- David Selman
- Dean Anderson
- Laura Bristol
- Taylor Worthington-Wilchrist
- Debi Hoag
- Tania Quintero
- Lucy Robinson
- Sarah Kroh
- Auriette Hahn
- Southern Sourcerers Scan-a-Thon 2019 Chat Page Dec 22, 2018.
- Southern Sourcerers 2018 Source-a-Thon Team Chat! Sep 1, 2018.
- Southern Sourcerers 2017 Source-a-Thon Team Chat! Sep 27, 2017.
- Join The Southern Sourcerers! Sep 12, 2017.
- Southern Sourcerers Team for Source-a-Thon - Check In! Sep 30, 2016.
- Georgia and South Carolina Sep 30, 2016.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 14 Jan 2019 at 15:06 GMT Janet (Langridge) Wild wrote:
Sandringham Strollers Team
On 14 Jan 2019 at 13:53 GMT Loretta (Leger) Corbin wrote:
On 11 Jan 2019 at 13:12 GMT Loretta (Leger) Corbin wrote:
Southern Super Sweepers! Good Luck!
On 11 Jan 2019 at 01:34 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
On 2 Oct 2018 at 15:44 GMT Ronel (van Heerden) Olivier wrote:
To all members congratulations and well done !! We had a lot of fun sourcing and hanging out with you.. You rock !!!
On 1 Oct 2018 at 19:12 GMT Stephanie Ward wrote:
Joyce and Steff
On 1 Oct 2018 at 18:16 GMT Bob Keniston Jr. wrote:
On 1 Oct 2018 at 18:07 GMT Cindi (Whipple) Clark wrote:
On 1 Oct 2018 at 12:53 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
Susie and Wendy :-)
On 29 Sep 2018 at 19:17 GMT E Weatherall wrote: