Location: Dorset, England
Please feel free to browse and check out the links below.
Team Leader: Martin White
If you are interested in helping out in Dorset and not already a member of the England Project, please read the England Project Page to learn more about the project, what we do and how to join us. If you're already a member of the England Project and wish to join us, please contact Elizabeth Viney.
If you have any questions about Dorset, please contact Martin White.
Our goal is to ensure that all Dorset profiles are of a high standard, as complete as possible, and connected to the global tree.Ideally all profiles where the person was born in Dorset should have the 'born in Dorset, England' sticker.
Topics, Links and Stats
Click here to see the latest week on week statistics for Dorset and other counties in the South-West England Region.
The figures in the right hand columns show the latest number of Dorset profiles that are unsourced or unconnected or have suggestions to explore. If shown in green, the numbers have reduced since last week. If shown in red then the number has increased.
Can you help us keep the Dorset figures green?
Click the links in that table to see a fuller breakdown of profiles needing action.
please note some entries may relate to locations other than Dorset, England such as 'Dorset, Vermont, USA'
Please remember when working on profiles managed by other people to make contact with them before making any major changes.
Team Challenges We have one Challenge team connected to the England Project. Members of the England Counties teams are encouraged to join as a member of The Mighty Oaks and participate from time to time in WikiTree challenges for England.
WikiTree Help Resources
- Categorization Help
- Research Note Box Help
- Sources Help
- Free Space Pages for Sources
- Editing Tips
- Adding Links
- Sources Style Guide
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)