Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile managers: S Willson [send private message] and Bobbie Hall [send private message]
Last profile change on 19 May 2023
20:33: S (Hill) Willson added Bobbie (Madison) Hall as manager for profile of Draft of Duties: PGM leaders, project coordinator, team leader. [Thank S for this | 1 thank-you received]
This page has been accessed 110 times.
Co-Leaders cooperatively do following: (Co-L)
- Determine PGM policies in collaboration with other Co-Leaders.
- Collaborate about adding more Co-Leaders and identifying who they should be.
- Determine how many Project Coordinators are needed, who they should be, and what their responsibilities are.
- Determine how many Teams there should be, what their purposes are, and who should be asked to lead the Teams.
- Oversee PGM sub-projects.
- Oversee PGM Project Coordinators and Team Leaders.
- Initiate and execute plans for project enhancement and development of profiles.
- Write PGM History (Eowyn request)
- Daily Details done by a Co-Leader:
- Oversee daily activity feed checks
- Oversee PGM googlegroup crew.
- Oversee PGM merges. Usually they go into default and then a determination is made regarding how they are handled.
- Respond to people who request to join PGM on g2g. If they are deemed ready to join the project, add PGM badge. Add to WikiTree-30 spreadsheet, getting their WikiTree ID and their email address. Request "AlongSide" assistance if the new member has needs.
- Add Profile Managers and/or Remove Inactive Profile Managers. (Check inactives weekly, and/or whenever a profile is touched.)
- Add PGM Managment to profiles when a PGM project box is added.
- Add or Remove Project Protection (done in some cases for merges, to protect the LNAB.) (done in other cases when it is requested in the comments or when you find a profile has a disputed section.)
- Add to and/or Remove from googlegroup (both WikiTree-30 and WikiTree Crew) upon request.
- Daily review of Leaders googlegroup, respond as appropriate.
- Answer comments posted to project account page with "Reply All" so the response will be seen on account page.
- Keep abreast of recent journal publications and add information to profiles that are affected.
- Respond to g2g posts that have PGM tagged.
- Review and Update the PGM Data Base Errors.
- When volunteers request to be added to a profile's Trusted List, add them.
- 9. Yearly Detail done by a Co-Leader:
- yearly, update the google groups - done in November. People who are badged and in googlegroup-PGM-30, but have not been active over the past year are contacted to see if they desire to remain as active member. Depending on their response, badge is either left in place or removed.
- PGM History Updates
- Update PGM Rolls and Responsibilities spreadsheet. 
- Request badged members to update "Current Member Projects" 
PROJECT COORDINATORS: (PC)
- Project Coordinators (PCs) are chosen by the Project Co-Ls. Or a badged member may indicate to the Co-L they wish to have a more responsible position.
- Assist to guide the project in synchrony with the Project Co-Ls.
- Coordinate members who want to work together on the same task.
- Make sure the Co-Ls are aware of any issues or concerns that arise among the members of the project.
- Daily Details that can be done by a Co-L or PC:
- PC can edit relationships on PPPd profiles (parents, spouses, children).
TEAM LEADERS: (TmL)
- TmLs are chosen by the project's Co-L.
- They work with Co-L and/or PC to formulate goals for the Team.
- Lead the members of their Team forward to meet the stated goals.
- Once every 2-3 months, update the Co-L or PC to keep them abreast on how the Team is progressing. Be sure the Co-Ls are aware of any issues or concerns among the Team Members.
- Help identify those badged PGM volunteers who would make good Team Leaders in the future.
- Help identify additional Teams that are needed by the PGM project.
TEAMS: Those within the badged PGM Community are members of a Team.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: S Willson and Bobbie Hall. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.