The Voyage of the DUKE OF WELLINGTON to the South Australian Colony in 1849
The ship Duke of Wellington, 560 tons, Captain R.M. Miller, from London & Plymouth 19th July 1849, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 7th November 1849.
The 21st ship from England to South Australia with government passengers for 1849. Note: 1 birth and 7 deaths on the passage. Octavius Hammond, surgeon-superintendent and 219 emigrants in the steerage.
Passenger Lists etc.
- The Duke of Wellington Passenger List from the Ships List database at: 
- The DUKE OF WELLINGTON 1849 from the Bound for South Australia database at: 
- 1849 'Duke of Wellington from the OLD COLONISTS OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA database at: 
- 21/1849 - Duke of Wellington from the State Records SA's Passenger Lists 1845 - 1940 database at: 
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the Adelaide Observer (SA : 1843 - 1904) of Saturday 10 November 1849, Page 3. at: 
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Saturday 10 November 1849, Page 3. at: 
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)