Location: Western Australia
Surnames/tags: Swan_River_Colony Pioneers Ship_Tree
| Eagle, 1830-1833 |
to Swan River Colony
- The Eagle (or others,) made five voyages to the Swan River Colony, in the years 1830 to 1833.
- The first arrival, in the Census, records only 2 of the 19 pioneers at #744 , #745
- For the other three, from VDL, none is recorded in the 1832 Census as landing any pioneers; just the arrival dates.
- Vessel | Day Month Year | Arrived Departed | via - Passengers - Comments
- 1830 Eagle | 25 01 1830 | Fremantle London | via St Jago & St Pauls | 19 | G. Pratt (Capt)
- 1830 Eagle | 18 Nov 1830 | From VDL |
- 1831 Eagle | 7 April 1831 | From VDL |G. Sinclair (Capt)
- 1832 Eagle | 9 Jan 1832 | From VDL |Brockman (Capt)
- 1833 Eagle | 26 Nov 1833 | Fremantle - Mauritius |
The Welcome Walls projects pay tribute to those who arrived by sea
Pioneer to Swan River Colony, and head of the Moulton Family
Fremantle : panel 183 | Eagle Departure Port : Mauritius, (Arrived 1833)