Location: Connecticut, United States
Other: Connecticut Sources
Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800
- edited by Frederic William Bailey
- published by Bureau of American Ancestry, New Haven, Connecticut 1896-1906
- Genealogical Publishing Company, 1982. With additions, corrections, and Introduction by Donald Lines Jacobus. And with integrated Errata. Seven books in one volume.
- Last volume contains a revised list of Congregational Churches reporting the loss of their records prior to 1800.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Bailey'><span>Bailey, Frederic William. ''[[Space:Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800|Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800]]'' (Bureau of American Ancestry, New Haven, Connecticut, 1896-1906)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Bailey|Bailey]]: Book 1, Page 12</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- An Annotated Table of Contents
- All 7 books:
- Book 1
- Book 2
- Book 3
- Book 4
- Book 5
- Book 6
- Book 7
Connecticut Genealogy Trails Transcriptions
- Windham County
- Tolland County
- New London County
- New Haven County
- Middlesex County
- Litchfield County
- Hartford County
- Fairfield County
Contents by Volume
- Volume 1: New Haven First Church; New Haven Second Church; Ashford, Windham County; Brooklyn, Windham County; Haddam, Middlesex County; Stonington North, New London County; Norfolk, Litchfield County; Montville, New London County; Redding, Fairfield County; Pomfret, Windham County; East Haddam, Millington, Middlesex County; Saybrook, Chester, Middlesex County; Washington, Litchfield County; Madison North, New Haven County; Woodstock, Windham County; and Churches Reporting Records Lost.
- Volume 2: New London, New London County; Lebanon, New London County; Thompson, Windham County; Plainfield, Windham County; West Hartford, Hartford County; East Hartford, Hartford County; Cromwell, Middlesex County; Branford, New Haven County; Saybrook, Westbrook, Middlesex County; Canterbury, Windham County; Mansfield, Tolland County; Newtown, Fairfield County; and Churches Reporting Records Lost.