Location: Sussex, Delaware
“Civil and Military Appointments for Horekil. .” November, 1674
- Capt. Paull Mash, Lieut and president of the Court
- Mr. Helmanus wiltbank, Justice, Sheriffe & Collector
- Mr. Alexander Mosestede, Justice
- Mr. John Kipharen, Justice
- Mr. Otto Wolgast, Justice
- Mr Daniel Browne, under-Sheriffe & Constable.
- 1675, June 25th
- Mr John Avery, Lieut. And president of the court
- Mr Edward Southrin, Justice.
- Mr Alexander Molestede, Justice wish non abler
- Mr John Kiphaven, Justice, well to take
- Mr Otto Wolgast, Justice good ordinary planter
- Mr Daniel Browne, under-Sheriffe and Constable
- Cornelis Verhoofe, Clerke Deputy Survr. & Collectr
- 1675/76, January 4th. Mr Daniel Browne being Discharged of the Constables office and simon paling Elected. In the sd office.
- Dito: Jury of Inquest as followeth: -- Hermanus Wiltbank, foreman; Abraham Clement, petit; John Collison; William Prentice, Simon Paling, Robert Murdick.
- List of the names of persons in Horekil:--Henry Smith, John Avery, Edward Southrin, John King, Pauell Mash, Sander Mollesten, Hermanes Wildbank, Thomas Phillips
“February 12th, 13th, 1683 
- [“Symon Pawlin being Chosen Cunstable.” Took his oath]
- John King being Chosen Cunstable did promise ye same.
- ↑ Turner, C.H.B., Some Records of Sussex County, Delaware. 1909, Allen, Lane & Scott, Philadelphia, PA. Digital copy available at archive.org . Page 40, Civil Records
- ↑ Turner, C.H.B., Some Records of Sussex County, Delaware. 1909, Allen, Lane & Scott, Philadelphia, PA. Digital copy available at archive.org . Page 116, Court Records