Location: Harford County, Maryland, United States
Early Harford Countians
Title: Early Harford Countians: Individuals Living in Harford County, Maryland in its Formative Years
Volumes: Volume 1: A to K, Volume 2: L to Z, Volume 3: Supplement
Author: Henry C. Peden, Jr.
Publication date: 1999
Publisher: Willow Bend Books
Publisher's description: Volumes 1 and 2 have been extracted from the following:
- Tax lists of 1774, 1776 (missing two hundreds now contained in the supplement), 1778, 1783;
- Censuses of 1776 and 1790;
- Dr. Archer's ledgers;
- Orphan's Court Proceedings;
- Family Bibles;
- Estate Administrations;
- Registers of St. Johns, St. George's, Quaker monthly meetings of Deer Creek and Little Falls;
- Court minutes;
- Commercial licenses;
- Survey certificates;
- Land records index;
- Marriage licenses;
- Gleanings from various publications such as the Bulletin of the Historical Society of Harford County and other periodicals and histories;
- List of Non-Associators and Non-Enrollers in 1775;
- Tombstone inscriptions;
- and other data drawn from the author's research and collections.
Over 30,000 entries.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Peden'></span>Peden, Henry C. Jr. (1999. ''[[Space:Early_Harford_Countians|Early Harford Countians: Individuals Living in Harford County, Maryland in its Formative Years.]]'' Westminster, Maryland: Willow Bend Books.
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Peden|Peden]]: Page 134</ref>