Other: Lincolnshire Sources | Oxfordshire Sources | Bedfordshire Sources | Buckinghamshire Sources | Rutland Sources | Huntingdonshire Sources | Leicestershire Sources
Early Lincoln Wills
An Abstract of All the Wills & Administrations Recorded in the Episcopal Registers of the Old Diocese of Lincoln Comprising the Counties of Lincoln, Rutland, Northampton, Huntingdon, Bedford, Buckingham, Oxford, Leicester and Hertford, 1280–1547.
- by Alfred W. Gibbons
- published by James Williamson, Printer, 290, High Street, Lincoln, England, 1888
- 244 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- https://books.google.com/books?id=uBYRAAAAYAAJ - not accessible if you are in Australia
Table of Contents
Preface Bishop Sutton's Register 1280-1300 Page 1 Bishop Burghersh's Register 1320-1342 Page 4 Bishop Becke's Register 1342-1347 Page 14 Bishop Gynwell's Register 1347-1363 Page 23 Bishop Buckingham's Register 1372-1398 Page 25 Bishop Beaufort's Register 1398-1405 Page 94 Bishop Repingdon's Register 1405-1420 Page 107 Bishop Flemyng's Register 1420-1431 Page 147 Bishop Gray's Register 1431-1435 Page 156 Bishop Alnwick's Register 1436-1450 Page 166 Bishop Lumley's Register 1450-1452 Page 174 Bishop Chedworth's Register 1452-1472 Page 178 Bishop Russell's Register 1480-1496 Page 194 Bishop Smyth's Register 1496-1514 Page 197 Bishop Wolsey's and Atwater's Register 1514-1520 Page 199 Bishop Longland's Register 1521-1547 Page 201 Appendix Page 214 Index of Persons Page 219 Index of Places Page 238 Index of Subjects Page 243 Errata et Addenda Page 244
- Errata, Page 244
- No other errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Gibbons'></span>Gibbons, Alfred. ''[[Space:Early Lincoln Wills|Early Lincoln Wills, Comprising the Counties of Lincoln, Rutland, Northampton, Huntingdon, Bedford, Buckingham, Oxford, Leicester and Hertford, 1280–1547]]'' (James Williamson, Lincoln, 1888)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)