Location: Westchester, New York, United States
Other: New York Sources
Early Wills of Westchester County, New York, from 1664 to 1784
A careful abstract of all wills (nearly 800) recorded in New York surrogate's office and at White Plains, N.Y., from 1664 to 1784; also the genealogy of "The Havilands" of Westchester County, and descendants of Hon. James Graham (Watkinson and Ackerley families) with genealogical and historical notes.
- by William Smith Pelletreau (1840-1918)
- published by F.P. Harper, New York, 1898.
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Wills of early residents of Westchester Co., N. Y., 1664-1784
- Abstract of wills and genealogical notes
- Index of wills
- Index of letters of administration
- Index of places
- Index of names
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Pelletreau'></span>Pelletreau, William. ''[[Space:Early Wills of Westchester County, New York, from 1664 to 1784|Early Wills of Westchester County, New York, from 1664 to 1784]]'' (F.P. Harper, New York, 1898) [ Page ].