The goal of this project is to document the earlier pioneers of the villages of Manchester and Clinton in Franklin Township, currently in Summit County, formerly of Stark, Ohio.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Paul Whittington.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- locate family from census data upto the year 1850 and tag them.
- develop biographies for those family
- research incomplete genealogical data for those family
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)