Here are vintage Easter postcards to send as Easter e-cards.
E-cards on WikiTree are completely free. They have no ads and no pop-ups anywhere. The messages are private and e-mail addresses are not saved or used for any other purpose.
WikiTree members can send any family photo or image they upload as an e-card.
To send one of the postcards on this page, simply click on a "send as e-card" link below an image.
- WikiTree E-Cards are handier than ever Apr 7, 2020.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)