About this Free-Space Page
This free space page for Edendale Cemetery was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The New Zealand Cemeteries Team is part of the Global Cemeteries Project.
This page is a work in progress. Although all grave markers in this cemetery are being photographed, the photos can only be displayed for persons with existing WikiTree profiles. If you know of a person interred at this cemetery that should be linked to an existing WikiTree profile, or needs to have a profile created for them, please contact Darren Kellett for assistance, or one of the Cemeterists for The New Zealand Cemeteries Project.
- In progress
- Approximately 0% in progress
- In progress
- 0 transcriptions completed
Profiles On other lists
Project members are needed to:
- Assist with data collection and grave marker transcriptions
- Additional photography and GPS data collection is needed, and previously collected data can be sent by email to other members willing to assist with transcriptions.
- Validate links and transcription information
- Profile and photo links and transcribed information needs to be cross-checked to ensure accuracy.
- Create an audio/video tour of the cemetery
- Record a virtual tour of the cemetery that can be viewed as downloadable media on computers, tablets or other device. Such a tour would take the viewer around the cemetery to explore the history of the people buried here. Background information can be supplied. Those with mobile internet access can access online links to more information.