The Voyage of the Immigrant ship Eliza to the South Australian Colony in 1840
Eliza from London 4 Jan 1840 - Captain John Mann and 159 passengers, arrived Port Adelaide on 14-05-1840. Mr W. Nation, Emigration Agent certified on May 27th, 1840 that the ELIZA (Captain John Mann) had duly landed. Surgeon-superintendent: Mr. McDougall with ninety-two adult emi-grants, and sixty-three children.
Passenger Lists etc.
- BOUND FOR SOUTH AUSTRALIA, PASSENGER LISTS 1836-1851, DIANE CUMMINGS, http://www.slsa.sa.gov.au/BSA/1840Eliza.htm
- 04/01/1840 - 14/05/1840 from the PASSENGERS IN HISTORY website. An initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on the 13th of February, 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/944918
- FamilyHistorySA, South Australian Shipping & Immigration, Passenger Lists, Barry Leadbeater, Passengers arriving 1840-05-14 in SA aboard the Eliza (1), http://www.familyhistorysa.org/shipping/passengerlists.html
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Saturday 16 May 1840. Page 4. first accessed online on the 24th of January, 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/27441424?
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)