The voyage of the immigrant ship Eliza to the South Australian Colony in 1856
The ship Eliza, 812 tons, Captain S.T. Loutet, from Southampton 21st May 1856, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 20th August 1856.
The 12th ship from England to South Australia with Government passengers for 1856. Recorded 8 births and 7 deaths on the passage. William Henry Pearse was the surgeon-superintendent. 
Passenger Lists etc.
- 20/05/1856 - 20/08/1856 from the Passengers in History website, an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on the 14th of February, 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/945613
- ship Eliza, 812 tons, Captain S.T. Loutet, from Southampton 21st May 1856, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 20th August 1856. Transcribed and submitted to TheShipsList by Robert Janmaat. first accessed online on the 14th of February, 2020 at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/eliza1856.shtml
- 12/1856 - Eliza from the State Records of South Australia, Passenger Lists 1845 - 1940, first accessed online on the 13th of February, 2020 at: https://archives.sa.gov.au/sites/default/files/documentstore/passengerlists/1856/GRG35_48_1_56-12_Eliza.pdf
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)