Surnames/tags: Aylmer Elmer Elmore
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about ELMER surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect. Please contact the project leader, add categories to your profiles, add your questions to the bulletin board, add details of your name research, etc.
Edward Elmer bef. 1613 - 1676
- We can't agree on Edward's birth date. We can't agree on his wife's maiden name. We have a lot of work to do here.
- Johnson, William W. (Rev.) Elmer Elmore Genealogy (Published 1899 by the Compiler, North Greefield, Wisconsin)
- Elmer, L. Q. C. Genealogy Of The Elmer And The More Families (Published December 1930 by The Cornhill Publishing Company; Boston, Massachusetts)
- Elmore, Theodore J. Family Memorials in Prose and Verse (Published 1880 by Morning News Steam Printing House; Savannah, GA)
- Elmore, John M. 480_Years_Elmore (Self-published 1999 by John M. Elmore; Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Anderson, Robert Charles. The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England (New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, 1995)
- Stiles, Henry Reed The History and Genealogies of Ancient Windsor, Connecticut (Hartford, Connecticut, Case, Lockwood & Brainard company, 1891)
- Doherty, Frank J. The Settlers of the Beekman Patent (1990)
- William Richard Cutter, A. M. Genealogical and Family History of Central New York
- James Hadden Smith 1687 History of Livingston County New York
- Nancy J. Cornell The 1864 Census for Re-organizing the Georgia Militia
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress 1774 - 2005
- Olney, Sandra Sutphin Passengers On The Lion From England To Boston 1632
- Littell, John Family Records: or Genealogies of the First Settlers of Passaic Valley
- Balcolm, Arthur G., A List of Burials And Related Information For The New Providence Presbyterian Church
- Foster, Joseph, Alumni Oronienses (Parker and Co., 1892)
- Suffolk Institute of Archaeology & History, Suffolk Institute of Archaeology & History
Please help me format this information
- NOTE: Although I am particularly researching Edward Elmer bef. 1613 - 1676, that doesn't mean there isn't room for the rest of the Elmer families. If you have trouble in adding to the narrative, send me the information and I will format it. Elmore-505 17:52, 6 July 2016 (EDT)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 9 Jul 2017 at 06:54 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
I'll send a trusted list request to this page and to https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Space:Elmer_Family so we can merge them.