Surname/tag: Elmore County Idaho
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Debra Allison. Though born in Lewiston, Idaho (the same hospital as my father), I spent most of my school years in Nampa, which is not the County seat of Canyon County, but was an idealist place to grow up. When I got into Boise State (College at the time), I moved to Boise, where I raised my children. Though living in Texas since 1997, I choose to consider myself a native "Spud" - fun fact, potatoes are not Idaho's main source of income. Please feel free to explore and submit any ideas you have for improvement.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- uploading maps that show Cities within County (highlight County seat)
- uploading County Seals (if they have one)
- linking to local cemeteries within the County
- linking One Place studies within the County
- tagging with either birth place, death place, or recorded residence.
- making sure that all family members are attached to each profile correctly.
- to make sure that each line connects to the World tree
- to direct main questions to G2G, until resolution
- most of all, having fun by sourcing well
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Azure Robinson and United States Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)