Recording lineages of those whose ancestors had an encounter with George Washington. This does not include those that served in the military unless they has some recordable interaction with George.
- Thomas McElderry vouches for Andrew Parks request to marry George's niece, Harriet Washingtion.
- Elizabeth Andrews danced for George Washington? Profile needs developed.
- 1777 Morristown Jonas Goble and wife. George encamps at their church, asks about communion.
- 1779 Morristown Joseph Lindsley encamps, refuses communion? Profile needs developed.
- Richard Stephenson Washington survey's land as a 18.
- 1770 Benoni Kent buys 1/2 bushell of corn.
- 1754, 1757 Johannes Wilhelm "William" Castleman borrows William's wagon. Profile needs developed.
- Thomas Blackburn Friends
- Thomas Dey Washington sets up HQ (Doug Lockwood)
- Peter Pennybaker George slept here (Kitty Smith)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.