Surnames/tags: England Data_Doctors
Return to Profile Improvers Teams page
- Go to - England Biography Builder Team Page|England Connectors Team Page |England Sourcerers Team Page |England Arborists Team Page|Merging in England Page|England Project Arborists Prep Team | Gedcom Team Page
- Team Leader - Janet Wild
Welcome to the team page of the England Data Doctors
- Doctors improve profiles on WikiTree by correcting suggestions identified in the data. Member are encouraged to Adopt suggestion to work on. If there is a particular suggestion you like to work on then add The number next to your name in the team section. Its okay for more than one person to work on the same error.
Please see new ratings for suggestions https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Project:Data_Doctors
- The England Project Data Doctors are and their adopted suggestions
Name Suggestions Name Suggestions Name suggestions Name suggestions Janet Wild (Team Leader) 610-612, 640-644 Susan DeFoe 711-714 721-723 John Elkin Joe Farler Hilary Gadsby 835 Carol Keeling 133-134 Emma McBeath 744, 753-754, 791. 794 Lynden Raber Joan Whitaker 511, 811 David Edwards 501, 505 Karen Butler 863 Paul Shepard Robert Stiles Sandie Mustchin Trevor Pickup Becky Troth Jo Fitz-Henry 607-608, 613 Marion Poole 811, 572 P Kreutzer 811, 853 Lizzie Griffiths Marjorie Gibbon 821-825 Sue Boutle 724--725, 731-735, 741-743 David Selman Elizabeth Viney David Urquhart Raewyn Vincent 936 Leandra M. Ford Gedcom Team 852, 853 Connector Team 901-902
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: July 5th 2020 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Dates_XV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Hidden figures and Profile completeness figures not included in the list below
- 0 - 1499 years - 11,583 11,313 down 207
- 1500 - 2999 - 67,700 down 2,236
- Profile Completeness = 59,259 This is in relation to requested data by PM https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/1046199/news-on-data-doctors-report-may-31st-2020
- End of year figures - 30 December 2018 - 73,855 | 29 December 2019 -114,619 |
- Running total of cleared suggestions 30 December 2018 - 28 June 2020 abt., 283,246 Thank you all for the work you are doing 💚 💚
How Can You Help
- Any help you can give to improve our profiles by reducing suggestions (errors) is appreciated, even if it is only fixing one or two each week. Please let us know what you are working on by adopting a suggestion.
- Please take care when reviewing categories as changing one category on one profile can create hundreds of new suggestions on other profiles - If you feel a category needs a change then contact the category project before making changes
Doing a little bit more
- As a Data Doctor for the England Project you might want to do more. There are some ideas below.
- Also take a look at England Statistics
- If you enjoy challenges - Work on the England or a county suggestions list by clicking on the county name in the county table below,
- Challenge the week - https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/1063734/challenge-of-the-week-clean-up-many-location-names-possible
- Quality over quantity - When possible leave a message on the profiles amended to draw their attention to the profile and try to sent the link to their suggestion list. for newer Profile Managers a reminder to the How To pages. While adding comments slows the rate of clearance it is using the opportunity to teach others and potentially reducing the number of suggestions both old and new.
Maintain for England
- Help to reduce the number of profiles in the England Maintenance Categories, especially the Serious Data Problems
- Having said that please mark profiles Unsourced|County if they have no official records linked to the data. Just a name or website or a broad statement does not source a profile. While we wish to reduce suggestions we also wish to build the quality and look of profiles through sourcing and biography building.
- Links to the other England teams are given at the top of the page please visit and review what our colleagues are busy doing. Thanks
County Data Doctor
- Join your county's team. Work on reducing the suggestions (errors) for your county just click the heading to open the county page. Please let us know where you are working by adding your name under the county
- The table below gives a list of suggestion (error) codes with links to help page for each error. Also work on your own suggestions to reduce these as well once this is achieved then do a weekly check and clean up any new suggestions that have occurred in your feed.
Suggestion report for England. There were 151319 suggestions on 5 Jul 2020.
Table prepared at 06.07.2020 20:55:54 (Slovenian time). Condition to prepare list (Country is England).
- Suggestions cleared end July 2018 - 30th Dec 2018 16,761 :) thank you everyone.
- Opening closed profiles of obviously deceased people. Dec 11, 2018.
- Would you like to join the Data Doctor England Team? Jun 10, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)