Return to The England Project
Welcome to the England Project Help Desk Team Page
Team Leader - Hilary Gadsby
Help Desk Goal
The Goal of the Help Desk Team is to monitor the England Tag on G2G, answer the questions wherever possible or bring the link to the England Google Group for Project assistance.
We are also building an index page to help the members of the Project. This page can be found by following this link
If you find you are feeling bombarded by email from the England Project Google group then here's what you can do. Go to the group forum page listing the posts and in the top righthand corner you will see three icons the first one is your settings. You can use this to set how many emails you get from the group.
England Help Desk Team
|Name||Area of Expertise|
|Stephen Trueblood||Lincolnshire, London, Emigration to America|
|Steph Meredith||Surrey, Somerset|
WikiTree Help Resources
- Categorization Help
- Research Note Box Help
- Sources Help
- Free Space Pages for Sources
- Editing Tips
- Adding Links
- Sources Style Guide
- Communication Before Editing
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: England Project WikiTree and Hilary Gadsby. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)