Surnames/tags: England Profiles Challenges
What is the Biobuilders' Challenge?
- birth date/place
- names of parents
- marriage date/place and spouse name
- names of children, if any
- death date/place
- Written (full) sentences stating the facts above, adding inline sources to each fact.
- Is the profile Genealogically Defined?
- As a general rule biographies should be in your own words. Paraphrase and rewrite, don't copy/paste.
- Baptism, burial, military, and other life events with inline sources.
- Something to "humanize" the person, such as career or a vocation with sources.
- List of children with at least one pertinent fact.
- Some list siblings. (Some think this takes up real estate.)
- Explanatory remarks, if needed (e.g. disputed persons information, Research Notes, whatever needs extra explaining).
- Photos or pictures, background. Not a must, but nice (you need to own the copyright unless they are in the public domain).
- Connection to the Global Tree.
- All duplicates merged or initiated.
- Links to persons and events, perhaps from Wikipedia.
- Historical context as related to the person's life.
- Sources, Sources, Sources.
Note: There is no tracker for the Biobuilders' Challenge, so please answer the month's G2G post (see link below) and include a numbered list of your completed profiles.
Have fun and thank you for your help!
June 2022 People born the same place a you
G2G Post https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/1424706/june-2022-people-born-the-same-place-a-you?
Could be town, city, state/county, or country) and write their biography. Might be interesting to compare their life with yours, what has changed and what is the same
February 2022 - Surnames beginning with F
G2G Post https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/1367893/february-2022-biobuilders-challenge-letter-f-surnames / while this challenge is closed a number from the list were improved, but some are still in need of work..
If you have no eligible profiles on your watchlist, here are some more in need of work. These people may also have eligible relatives. All are connected to the global tree.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: England Project WikiTree and Kathy Nava. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)