The England Project is divided into various teams to ensure all profiles are the best they can be and to ensure that teams are fully supported in their visions and goals.
The Counties within England are divided into six regions, each have a Regional Coordinator, within those regions are the various Counties.
Project Coordinators for Counties oversee all of the County Teams within England and assist and support the Regional Coordinators in their roles.
England Counties Team Page
- Checking in with the Regional Coordinators a minimum of once a month to see how they are doing.
- Helping Regional Coordinators identify areas within their Counties that need prioritising, updating and maintaining the County Statistics Spreadsheet and page.
- Encouraging Regional Coordinators to communicate and work effectively together, sharing tips that work and new ideas, for example ideas to engage Team Leaders and members, so that everyone feels valued and heard and the team works efficiently together.
- Maintaining continuity across the County Team Pages, updating the Counties team Spreadsheet as needed.
- Working with the Regional Coordinators in Identifying potential new Team Leaders to raise up to fill vacancies.
- Participating in the England Leaders forum and have a say in the direction of the project
- Responding to check-ins from the Leaders a minimum of once a month to report on progress.
The six regions and their respective counties are:
|England Regions and Counties