Location: New Richmond, Virginia
Surnames/tags: Mining_Disasters Virginia Disasters
This disaster is also known as Black Heath Mine Disaster.
This mining disaster is in need of help developing it. Are you interested in adopting this location?
Contact: United States Mining Disasters
History and Circumstances
- Date: May 15, 1854
- Location: Chesterfield County, Virginia
- Victims: 20
- Cause: Explosion
Results and Findings
To Create the Category
- To create the category for this Disaster, please add [[Category:English Coal Pits Mine Disaster, Chesterfield County, Virginia, 1854]] at the top of this page. When the category link shows up red at the bottom of the profile, click it to add the parent categories [[Category:Virginia, Mining Disasters]] and [[Category:Chesterfield County, Virginia]]. Please remove these category instructions after the category has been added.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)