Full complete citation:
John was born in 1536. John Stawell, he was the son of Richard Stawell and his wife Alice Paulet (daughter of William Paulet, Marquis of Winchester. 
His father died when he was an infant, and on his grandfather's death in 1541, he became heir to large estates in the West country.His birth date of 30th July 1536 has been calculated from his grandfathers inquisition post mortem 
... He passed away in 1603. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Stawell, George Dodsworth A Quantock family : the Stawells of Cothelstone and their descendants, the barons Stawell of Somerton, and the Stawells of Devonshire and the County Cork (Taunton : Barnicott and Pearch, the Wessex Press, 1910), digital book, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/260400?availability=Family%20History%20Library :accessed 19 Jun 2017), John Stawell; citing p. 339 note 10, (Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1989), British Fiche, FHL microfilm 6,035,661.
- pg. 339 note 10:
- Escheators Inquisitions, Series I I , File 931, No. 1.
- Inquisition taken at Bridgewater in the said county the 20th day of September, 34 Hen. 8 , before John Soper, esq., escheator, after the death of John Stawell ....
- John Stawell died 25 August 33 Hen. 8 . John Stawell son of Richard Stawell deced, is his kinsman and next heir, viz., son of the said Richard, son of the said John Stawell, esq., and the said John, son of Richard, was aged 6 years on the 30th day of July last past."
- ↑ Chadwyck-Healey, Charles Edmund Heley, Sir, 1845-1919; Dibdin, Lewis T. (Lewis Tonna), Sir, 1852-1938, English Church Law and Divorce (London: J. Murray, 1912), digital book, Archive.org (https://archive.org/stream/englishchurchlaw00chaduoft#page/n93/mode/2up : accessed 19 Jun 2017), John Stawell; citing p. 82, (Toronto: John W. Graham Library, Trinity College, University of Toronto, 2006)
I would do a separate source for each page number, since you will be quoting passages from the books. It will be simple and easier with copy and paste. All you have to do is just change the page number in the source citation. This will make it easier for the reader, so they can just jump to what you are referencing too.
Use blockquote for referencing a passage from a book
Sidenote: you don't have to bold the page numbers in the citation, I just did that so you can see where it is located.
You can play around in here, to adjust to your liking.