Location: New England
Extracts From The Itineraries and Other Miscellanies of Ezra Stiles
D. D., LL. D., 1755-1794, with a selection from his correspondence.
- "In making these selections for publication, one of the chief aims has been to include extracts illustrative of the history of New England, especially of Connecticut, and also of the personal history of Yale graduates."--Preface.
- ed. by Franklin Bowditch Dexter, Litt. D. (1842-1920) under the authority of the corporation of Yale University.
- by Ezra Stiles (1727-1795)
- published by Yale University Press, New Haven, Conn., 1916.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Dexter'></span>Dexter, Franklin Bowditch. ''[[Space:Extracts From The Itineraries and Other Miscellanies of Ezra Stiles|Extracts From The Itineraries and Other Miscellanies of Ezra Stiles]]'' (Yale Univ. Press, New Haven, Conn., 1916)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Dexter|Dexter]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)