Surnames/tags: Fallin Fallen Fallon
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Lance Fallin or post a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about the surname Fallin and its variants. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
We want to create an accurate family tree for Fallins worldwide. We want to add every Fallin that can be found to Wiki Tree and give them detailed biographies, a full list of sources and as extensive a family tree as possible.
There are many ways you can help our one name study. We need as many participants and helpers as possible to document as many Fallins as we can. We want this to be an orgnanized, efficient and fun project. You can decide what you want to do to help this project to preserve a wealth of historical information for the future.
Please add Fallin_Name_Study as a category on your Fallin profiles.
- Finding unsourced Fallin profiles and researching the individual to find sources
- Finding orphaned Fallin profiles and adopting them
- Adding, improving and fleshing out biographies
- Reviewing and merging duplicates
- Researching Fallins from various records and connecting as many profiles as possible
- Descendants and Ancestors of Redmond Fallon of Virginia
- Descendants and Ancestors of Patrick Fallon of Clooncah, Cloonfinlough of County Roscommon, Ireland]]
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Name Studies WikiTree and Lance Fallin. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)