Location: Everettville, Monongalia County, West Virginia
Surnames/tags: Mining_Disasters West Virginia Disasters
Disasters | Mining Disasters | United States Mining Disasters |Southeast United States Mining Disasters| Federal No. 3 Mine Disaster
Contact: United States Mining Disasters
History and Circumstances
- Date: 30 Apr 1927
- Location: Everettville, Monongalia County, West Virginia
- Cause: Coal Mine Explosion
- Victims: 97 deaths
Results and Findings
To Create the Category
- To create the category for this Disaster, please add [[Category:Federal No. 3 Mine Disaster, Everettville, West Virginia, 1927]] at the top of this page. When the category link shows up red at the bottom of the profile, click it to add the parent categories [[Category:West Virginia, Mining Disasters]] and [[Category:Everettville, West Virginia]]. Please remove these category instructions after the category has been added.
Note: The mine name is in the following form: XXXX Mine. Use the name of the mine, not the name of the mining company or the mine shaft (unless they are the same). If there are numerous mines with this name, use XXXX MineType Mine. Example: [[Category:Pennsylvania Copper Mine, Butte, Montana, 1916]].
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)