Departed: London on September 27, 1840 via Plymouth
Arrived: Port Phillip on 15 January 1841
Passengers: includes 261 Bounty Immigrants
Master: Captain Virtue
Arrived: Port Jackson on 19 February 1841
Passenger Lists, etc.
- NRS5316/4_4813/Ferguson_15 Jan 1841/ from the Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists on the New South Wales State Archives and Records website at: http://indexes.records.nsw.gov.au/ebook/list.aspx?series=NRS5316&item=4_4813&ship=Ferguson
- Shipping Intelligences from the Port Phillip Gazette (Vic. : 1838 - 1845) of Wednesday 20 January 1841, Page 3. first accessed online on the 9th of May 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/225008606?
- Fergusson (ship) from "Passengers to Port Phillip from Southern England & Ireland 1839-42" Copyright 2015 by Alexander Romanov-Hughes. first accessed online on the 9th of May 2020 at: https://www.portphillipdistrict.info/SE_and_I_Passenger_Lists_1839-42_053.htm
- They came by the 'Fergusson' as Self-funded and as Bounty Immigrants in 1841. from the Came to Port Phillip in 1841 (part of the Geocities pages) © Elizabeth Janson. first accessed online on the 9th of May 2020 at: https://www.oocities.org/vic1840/41/fe41.html?20209
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from The Temperance Advocate and Australasian Commercial and Agricultural Intelligencer (Sydney, NSW : 1840 - 1841) of Wednesday 24 February 1841, Page 12. first accessed online on the 9th of May 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/228131598?
- 28/09/1840 - 18/01/1841 from the Passengers in History website. An initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on the 9th of May 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/1000376