Profile manager: Anita Neice [send private message]
This page has been accessed 48 times.
The goal of this project is to ...
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Anita Neice.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Gathering together all Fitch family descendents.
- Sharing our information with each other of a large Family name.
- Create help and support for others also trying to connect the Fitch family ancestry.
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
Enter a personal reminiscence or story.
I remember asking my mother when I was a little girl what her last name was. When she told me, I perked up and became excited because it is a name that is well known. It also makes researching it difficult, but still fun.
posted 12 Oct 2016 by Anita Neice [thank Anita]
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.
I am the granddaughter of Clarence Edward Fitch. He was born in Bryan county Oklahoma, just not quite 2 years after statehood in January 1909 and is easy to remember because he was born 15 days after my other grandfather in 1909.