- Floda parish is in the old province of Dalarna. The county was formerly known as Kopparberg County. Today it is Dalarna County. The County Code is (W).
- The Wikipedia page for Floda as a parish is in Swedish only, but there is a minimal page for [Dala-Floda as a locality.
- There is another Swedish parish named Floda in Södermanland and also a place with its own commuter train station named Floda in the vicinity of Göteborg.
Parishes surrounding Floda
- Dala-Floda Google map - more likely to have street view for main roads
- Dala-Floda Eniro map - more likely to have many of the old village names
- Presentday map of Floda församling
- Historical maps at Lantmäteriet - the map from 1858 covers the whole parish
- Kopparberg County Parishes overview map at FamilySearch.