Location: Bushnell, Sumter County, Florida, USA
Florida National Cemetery is a United States National Cemetery located near the city of Bushnell in Sumter County, Florida. It encompasses 512.9 acres (207.6 ha), and began interments in 1988.
- Master Chief Hospital Corpsman William R. Charette, U.S. Navy, Medal of Honor recipient for action with the Marine Corps in the Korean War.
- Master Sergeant James R. Hendrix, U.S. Army, Medal of Honor recipient for action with the 4th Armored Division at the Battle of the Bulge in World War II.
- Sergeant Major Franklin D. Miller, U.S. Army Special Forces, Medal of Honor recipient for action in the Vietnam War.
- Frank Baker, professional baseball player
- Philip J. Corso, U.S. Army lieutenant colonel
- Raymond Fernandez, aka "Hercules Hernandez", professional wrestler.
- Scott Helvenston, film trainer-stuntman and former Navy SEAL.
- Lieutenant Commander Mike Holovak, A U.S. Navy, skipper of PT boat in the South Pacific credited with sinking nine Japanese ships in World War II.
- Hal Jeffcoat, Major League Baseball pitcher and outfielder
- Major David Moniac, veteran of the Second Seminole War, first Native American graduate of United States Military Academy.
- Ernie Oravetz, Major League Baseball outfielder
- Colonel Leonard T. Schroeder Jr., the first soldier ashore in the Normandy Landings on D-Day, June 6, 1944, during World War II.
- Champ Summers, Major League Baseball outfielder
- Florida National Cemetery on Wikipedia
- Florida National Cemetery on Find A Grave
- Category:Florida National Cemetery, Bushnell, Florida