Location: Pipestem State Park, Summers County, West Virginia
Surnames/tags: Foley Law Pennington
Category: Summers County, West Virginia, CemeteriesProject:West_Virginia Cemeteries/Progress
This free space page for Foley Cemetery is part of WikiTree's West Virginia Cemeteries Project, and was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The West Virginia Cemeteries Project is a subproject of the larger U.S. Cemeteries Project.
Location and Map
- In edge of woods across park road from stables, 275 feet east of 'horse crossing' sign.
- Pipestem State Park is 14 miles south of Hinton, WV on route 20.
- GPS Coordinates
- N 37° 31' 21" W 080° 59' 04"
Table of Interments
|Surname||Given Name(s)||Born||Died||Photo (click for larger)|
|Law||Josie L.||SEPT. 16, 1893||MAR. 11, 1938|
|Foley||Ethel Marie||AUG. 2, 1918||JULY 31, 1938|
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)