The Immigrant ship Forest Monarch's voyage to the New South Wales colony in 1858
size: 887 tons
sailed: from the Port of Plymouth on the 25th of August 1858
master: Thomas R. Anderson
surgeon superintendent: L. S. Crane
arrived: at Sydney on the 21st of December 1858
passengers: between 330/341 immigrants (16 deaths on the voyage or in quarantine afterwards and 5 births)
- article formerly available from: http://sydney.edu.au/arts/research/quarantine/stories/forest_monarch.shtml
- FOREST MONARCH from the Mariners and Ships in Australian Waters website first accessed 16th of November, 2019 at: http://marinersandships.com.au/1858/12/039for.htm
- NRS5316/4_4795/Forest Monarch_21 Dec 1858/ from the Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists on the New South Wales State Archives and Records website first accessed 16th of November, 2019 at: http://indexes.records.nsw.gov.au/ebook/list.aspx?series=NRS5316&item=4_4795&ship=Forest%20Monarch
- SHIPPING. from The Sydney Morning Herald (NSW : 1842 - 1954) of Wednesday the 22nd of December 1858, Page 4. first accessed 16th of November, 2019 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/13014705?
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)