Foxton, New Zealand
This page has been accessed 42 times.
The original Borough Chambers which also included a library and accommodation. It was on the same site as the present Chambers. It was bought from the Council by John Watson Liddell in 1898.
Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)