The Regions Team is part of the France Project.
- Increase the presence of profiles from the province, improving them and raising them to a high standard
- Ensure that the category structure for the region is maintained and correct
- Provide resources for people researching their ancestors from the region
- Maintenance categories - begin sorting and working on them
- Sort out place categories
- Topics - e.g. one place study, industry in a particular area, notables from the region etc.
- Free-space pages for departments of the region.
|Northeast France (Alsace, Artois, Brie, Burgundy, Champagne, Flandre, Franche-Comté, Lorraine, Picardy)||Laura Bozzay Sylvia Benton Jennifer Brayton Gus Gassmann C Hullar Elizabeth Joslin Lynne Sims Stéphane Wendlinger Richard Devlin Rick Peterson|
|Northwest France (Beauce, Berry, Brittany, Maine, Normandy, Orléanais, Perche, Touraine)||Kyla H||Michèle Calonnec Sylvia Benton Robin Helstrom Rick San Soucie Donald Broussard Emma McBeath|
|South France (Alps, Angoumois, Aquitaine, Aunis, Auvergne, Béarn, Dauphiné, Foix, Gascony, Guyenne, Languedoc, Limousin, Lyonnais, Marche, Nice, Poitou, Provence, Pyrénées, Roussillon, Saintonge, Savoie)||Stéphane Wendlinger Julien Cassaigne Greg Lavoie Susan Wemett Donald Broussard Rose Edwards Elizabeth W Melissa Greenwood Sandra Renaud|
|Greater Paris (Île-de-France + Oise)||Isabelle Rassinot Robin Helstrom Amy Utting|
|Corsica and Overseas Areas (also includes former colonies in Asia and Africa)||Lynnette Dovy Duane Poncy David Quénéhervé Chris Hampson Amy Utting Jacquès Julie Emma McBeth|
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Isabelle Martin and France Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)