Location: Bachman Valley, Maryland
Surname/tag: Heiser, Wilson
Henry Wilson, Admr. of Frederick Heiser vs. David B. Earhart, Admr. of George Heiser, et als. Sale of real estate to satisfy creditors.
George Heiser died 15 July 1838, intestate, leaving widow, Catharine Heiser, w/o issue. He was the son of Frederick Heiser, who died 1 Mar 1846, intestate.
Brothers and sisters: David Heiser, husband of Sally Heiser; Jacob Heiser; Susannah Wilson, wife of Henry Wilson; Peter Heiser, of Michigan, husband of Rebecca Heiser; Catherine Baum, of Michigan, wife of George Baum; Barbara Mathias, deceased, wife of Henry Mathias, mother of Urias Mathias (of Michigan, husband of Elizabeth Mathias), Edward Mathias (of OH), Saranda Myers (of OH, wife of Huttle Myers), Susannah Wyans (of OH, wife of James Wyans), Mary Mathias (of OH), Lewis Mathias (husband of Lydia Mathias), and David Weaver (husband of Margaret Weaver); John Heiser, deceased, father of Lewis Heiser (husband of Susannah Heiser), Daniel Heiser (husband of Susan Heiser), Mary Cummings (wife of Henry Cummings), and Catherine Shaffer (somewhere out-of-state, wife of David Shaffer); Daniel Heiser, deceased, father of Saran Ann Heiser (of PA); and Sarah Foreman, deceased, mother of Henry Foreman (husband of Susannah Foreman).
Property formerly situate in Frederick County, being part of "Gotham".
The further final account of Henry Wilson, Administrator of Frederick Heiser, late of Carroll County Maryland, deceased, settled in the orphan’s court May 10 1858
The accountant charges himself with the sum of $344.74 as administrator of said Frederick Heiser dec’d against David B. Earhart Administrator of George Heiser dec’d and others in the circuit court of Carroll County being case #462
Paid a sum to Hayden & Baumgardner Attorneys at law
Balance of the estate ($201.10) paid to:
1. Jacob Heiser son
2. Joseph Hoover assignee of David Heiser son
3. Peter Heiser son
4. Catharine a daughter, wife of George Baum
5. Henry Matthias personal representative of Barbara, a daughter who died since her father and was wife of said Henry Matthias
6. Susanna, a daughter, and wife of Henry Wilson
7. Sarah W. Heiser only child of Daniel Heiser dec’d a son
8. Henry Wilson assignee of Henry Fuhrman only child of Sarah Fuhrman dec’d who was a daughter
9. To children of John Heiser dec’d:
9a. Lewis a son
9b. Henry Wilson assignee of Daniel Heiser son of said John
9c. Catharine wife of Daniel Shafer
9d. Henry Wilson assignee of Henry Conyers and Mary his wife, said Mary being a daughter of said John Heiser dec’d
People making purchases at the sale on 25 May 1846 by Henry Wilson administrator of goods chattel and personal estate of Frederick Heiser deceased
Frock John H.
Weaver David H.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)