Location: Monroe County, Pennsylvania
Categories: Monroe County, Pennsylvania.
This will be profiles of non-related neighbors and others who touched the lives of my ancestors in and around "The Gap" in what is now Monroe County, Pennsylvania. Frequently these profiles will contain information that fills in some blanks in our family history.
The earliest ancestors to the area are listed below:
- Abraham Labar came in 1730
- Christian Eilenberger came to the area in 1752.
- Johan Heller arrived in 1758
- Henry Bush arrived in 1774
Profiles of others in the Area
- Nicholas Depuy First settled area around the Water Gap in 1727.
- HIs son Samuel Depuy has a letter on his profile about the Indian attacks in 1756.
- Daniel Broadhead 3rd Founded what is now East Stroudsburg in 1730
- His son, Daniel Broadhead 4th rose to the rank of general in the revolutionary war.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.