Location: Connecticut, United States
Other: Connecticut Sources
Genealogies of Connecticut Families
- A collection of family history articles which have been compiled with the object of bringing all such material within reach of the genealogist. Its three volumes, each with its own index, and its references to some 75,000 persons in more than 400 articles, together with a scholarly introduction by Gary Boyd Roberts, the Society's Director of Research, combine to make it the most significant repository of Connecticut family histories available. With these volumes genealogists at last have the means of undertaking a systematic examination of the work of the finest scholars in Connecticut genealogy.
- published by The Genealogical Publishing Company, 1983
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. 1 - Adams - Gates
- Vol. 2 - Geer - Owen
- Vol. 3 - Painter - Wyllys
Table of Contents
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='GCF'></span>''[[Space:Genealogies of Connecticut Families|Genealogies of Connecticut Families]]'' (Genealogical Publishing Co., 1983)
- ([[#GCF|Genealogies Connecticut Families]]