Genealogy of the Descendants of Robert Corbett
- Came from England; Fought in King Philip's War, 1675; Married Priscilla Rockwood, 1682; Helped Settle Woodstock, Conn.
- by Clyde Henry Corbett, 1886 - 1970
- published by Canton Printing Company, Canton, Ohio, 1947
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Explanatory Notes
- Foreword by Author
- Ancient Corbett Family in Europe
- A Corbett Family Established in America
- First Generation—Robert Corbett, Immigrant
- Second Generation—Elder Daniel Corbett, of Milford, Mass
- Third Generation—Deacon Daniel Corbett, of Milford, Mass
- Fourth Generation—Captain Nathaniel Corbett, of Milford and Rowe, Mass
- Fifth Generation — Nathaniel Corbett II, of Franklin and Barre, Mass. — Migrant to Ohio
- Sixth Generation—Chiron Corbett of Palmyra and Nathaniel III, of Shalersville. Ohio
- Seventh Generation — Leonard S. of Palmyra and Peter Nathaniel of Shalersville
- Eighth Generation — Leonard's Five Children and Peter's Thirteen Children
- Ninth Generation — Leonard’s Twelve Grandchildren and Peter’s Thirty-three Grandchildren
- Tenth Generation — Leonard's 17 Great-Grandchildren and Peter’s 60 Great-Grandchildren
- Eleventh and Twelfth Generations — Leonard’s 16 Great- Great-Grandchildren and Peter's 5, also Leonard's 9 Great-Great-Great-Grandchildren
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Corbett'></span>Corbett, Clyde Henry ''[[Space: Genealogy of the Descendants of Robert Corbett| Genealogy of the Descendants of Robert Corbett]]'' (Canton, Ohio, 1947), [ Page ].