Surnames/tags: GERMAN_ROOTS GERMANY
Welcome to the Germany 5 Star Profiles List Team Page
This is part of the Germany Project
Team Leader: Terri Swift
- Goal: To update high access profiles.
- Who should Join: Anyone who is interested in making our most viewed Profiles the best that they can be
- How to join: Send your request to Terri Swift or Kylie Haese
- If there is a 5 star Germany related Profile not on the list that you would like to work on, contact Terri and she will add it to the list below.
- Team Leader: Terri Swift
- Friedrich Otto
- Heather Goins
- Marsha Turner
- Lori Harlan
- E. Weatherall
- Rainer Bögl
- Tom Hunter
A 5-Star profile is one that has been visited after a Google search and has been visited more than a thousand times.These highly visible profiles are viewed by people who have never seen Wikitree before, and therefore are a first impression for first time visitors to wikitree.
Members of this 5-star Profile Improvers team (part of the Germany project) are wikitree volunteers who help to improve and ensure 5-star profiles are great examples of wikitree.
What to do
Choose Your Profile
Post-1500 5-Star Profiles - Pre-1700 certification and badge is required before working on these profiles"
Pre-1500 5-Star Profiles - Pre-1500 certification and badge is required before working on these profiles
- Pick a profile that you want to work on and send Terri a note.
Use the Project's 5-Star Improvement Checklist
- Use the checklist Here and begin to review the profile.
- Or, you can print out a copy of the checklist here.
When you Are Done
- Message Terri to let her know that you are done.
Questions?? send Terri a message!
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terri Swift, Kylie Haese, and Germany Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)