While there are numerous Lost Souls associated with The Irish Settlement, only Lost Souls for whom plausible theories have been presented that may assist in discovering resources that will allow us to put the Lost Soul to rest will be presented here.
For a complete list of Lost Souls and more information about contributing to this page, please visit the Lost Soul category page linked above.
To date, no Lost Souls have been found.
- Patrick Kangley - profile
- Birth: abt. 1852 in Cherry Township, Sullivan County, Pennsylvania
- Last Encounter: 1880 U. S. Census placed him the home of James McCormick in Cherry Township, Sullivan County, Pennsylvania and employed as a servant.
- Seeker(s): No active seekers.
- Leads on Capture:
- Theory #1:
- Speculator: Leigh Adams
- Presented: 3 Nov 2017
- Theory: I believe Patrick may have headed out West. Both Patrick's father and James McCormick died in 1883. After which, the women in the McCormick family relocated to Colorado as there was already a son of James McCormick living there. Additionally, Patrick's brother, John, had moved out west and was later found to have settled in Michigan.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)