Convict Transport ship Glatton Sailed from England on 23rd of September 1802 - Arrived Port Jackson on 11th of March 1803
Captain: James Colnett.
Surgeon: Jacob B. Mountgarrett.
Male convicts: 270
Female convicts: 135
Voyage: 169 days
- 270 male convicts (7 died enroute)
- 135 female convicts (5 died enroute)
- 30 free settlers
- Convicts on the transport ship HMS Glatton - 1803 from the Convict Stockade website at: http://www.historyaustralia.org.au/twconvic/HMS+Glatton+1803
- Details for the ship Glatton (1803) from the Claim a Convict website at: http://www.hawkesbury.net.au/claimaconvict/shipDetails.php?shipId=58
- Glatton voyage to New South Wales, Australia in 1802 with 402 passengers from the Convict Records website at: https://convictrecords.com.au/ships/glatton/1802
- Convict Ship Glatton 1803 from the Free Settler or Felon? website at: https://www.jenwilletts.com/convict_ship_glatton_1803.htm
- HMS Glatton (1795) from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Glatton_(1795)
- Classified Advertising from The Sydney Gazette and New South Wales Advertiser (NSW : 1803 - 1842) of Saturday 16 June 1810, Page 1, at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/628007?
- Classified Advertising from The Sydney Gazette and New South Wales Advertiser (NSW : 1803 - 1842) of Saturday 23 June 1810, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/628011?
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)