Location: Western Australia
Surnames/tags: Goldfields Heritage Western_Australia
Landgate : Western Australian Land Information Authority | CEMETERIES Genealogy
History of : Country Town names. | Goldfields Cemeteries - Heritage Tree (Links) |
Western Australia - Registration District List (BMD) |
- Places on the Goldfields > © 2013 Outback Family History
- Maps of the Goldfields | Map 1 (<+Q) | Map 2 (<+Q) | Map 3 (<+Q) |
The following list of towns and places are within the Registry Boundaries of,
East Coolgardie, | Coolgardie, | Broadarrow, | Boulder, | North Coolgardie, |North East Coolgardie, |Mt Margaret| Murchison, | East Murchison |
Prior to 1896 all births deaths and marriages on the Goldfields had to be registered in the nearest Registry Office to the event.
In the case of the Eastern Goldfields and its outlying towns this would have been Southern Cross (Yilgarn).
After 1896 the following districts ran their own Registry Offices before being amalgamated into East Coolgardie between 1930 and 1956.
Events in these first six areas today are registered as in East Coolgardie.
Boulder - Boulder, Fimiston, Kamballi, 1903-1956
North East Coolgardie - Kanowna, Bulong, Gindalbie 1896-1917
East Coolgardie - Kalgoorlie Current - (2018)
Mount Margaret: Leonora, Murrin, Malcolm 1896 –
East Murchison: Sandstone, Wiluna 1896-
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)