The goal of this project is to provide a Wikitree home for the Gottschee Y and mt DNA Project that is registered at FamilyTreeDNA.
My name is Dawn Ellis and I actually have no Gottscheer DNA in me. I started this with the encouragement of the Gottschee Genealogy group on Facebook. My partner has Gottschee heritage and was willing to be tested to start things off. I am strictly a volunteer. I have no links to FTDNA, other than I manage a couple of projects.
I plan to link the EKA (earliest known ancestor) with the kit numbers of the people who are tested. I will encourage group members to add their family lines to Wikitree but that will be entirely up to them.
- Profiles categorized in this project.
- FTDNA Activity Feed and Results tables
- Join link to buy a DNA kit (FTDNA)
|FTDNA Kit #
|Residence of wife's family (Maria Schusteritsch)
|Vimolj 9 to Oberskrill 4
|FTDNA Kit #
|wife of Stephan Kapsch
- Sorting a table Jan 28, 2022.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)